Life does not sound as easy as it seems and they say shortcuts are not there to help you out. But is that true? No, there are shortcuts; there are hacks in order to help in your daily obstacles in life. Here are 19 life hacks that you should know to assist you in your everyday struggles:
1. Your button/s got detached and you have ample time to fix it? Stress no more! You can use transparent or no color nail polish to make sure your buttons will stick temporarily.
|Photo from: newsner.com|
2. Avoid disoriented chords and chargers in your work area by using binder clip to organize them.
|Photo from: buzzed.com|
3. Another binder clip trick, you can use binder clips to fix the broken support of your keyboard.
|Photo from: shtfsurvivalsecrets.com|
4. Need to wake up early the next morning but you sleep over your alarm? Make it louder by placing your phone in a glass to amplify the volume. Just make sure it won’t fall because of the vibration to avoid breakage. You can also use this as an easy-to-get speaker!
|Photo from: handyhomehints.com|
5. Need to charge faster? Turn your smartphone into airplane mode. This enables your smartphone to turn off all of its features (SMS, Wi-fi, everything) for disturbances and also, for faster charging.
|Photo from: shanghaiscrap.com|
7. Don’t know how you can use your used cassette cases? You can turn them to smartphone stands to support your smartphone!
9. Clean your keyboard by using post-its. Gently run it through the keyboard to collect dust and crumbs.
|Photo from: bobvila.com|
11. You can make pancakes without making a mess by putting the mix or the batter inside a clean bottle!
|Photo from: home hacks|
13. Charger keeps on breaking? Use a spring to ensure that it doesn’t break easily!
16. Use a clean dustpan for containers that does not fit well on your sink!
17. Need a holder when your phone is charging? Recycle an old lotion, oil, or any kind of bottle and use it as a phone holder!
18. Use a hanger to hold the cookbook while you’re doing the cooking so you won’t mess the cookbook!
19. Not sure if your battery still has power? Try to bounce them off; if they bounce and fall over immediately, they are still good but if they bounce more than once, they are already empty.
|Photo: electronic products.com|