The Professional Regulation Commission officially announced the schedule of the Master Plumbers Board Exam, also known as the Master Plumbers Licensure Examination to be on the 8th and 9th of February. In this article you will also be aware of where the exams will take place in all testing centers provided by the PRC.
According to the department, there would be testing centers in Baguio, Iloilo, and Manila. For the room assignments, all are not yet available. Rest assured that the room assignments will be announced two (2) to three (3) days before the examination.
To further remind you of the instructions each examinees should be aware of, read the following:
1. Wear the prescribed dress code.
2. Of course, late comers will not be admitted. So you need to report as early as 6-6:30 AM on the date of your examination.
3. Make sure to review your Notice of Admission (NoA) and to bring it during your exam.
4. Cellular phones and other gadgets are strictly prohibited. If caught, then you may be subject to disqualification where you might lose your opportunity in gaining your license.
5. Bring the following on the date of the examination:
a. Official Receipt
b. Pencils (no. 1 or no. 2)
c. Notice of Admission (NoA)
d. Black Pens ONLY
e. Metered-Stamped Window Mailing Envelope
f. Long Brown and Plastic Envelopes
Now that you are aware of the room assignments, take note of all the instructions written above to avoid hassle and interruption from your taking of the exam. Again, take note that LATE COMERS WON’T BE ENTERTAINED so be there on or before 6:30 AM on your examination date.