Last year, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced the room assignments for the Medical Technology licensure exam one (1) week before the exam date. Let’s hope that this year, they also arrive with that kind of promptness. The exam will take place on the 26th and 27th of February, 2017. The deadline for this examination date is on the 27th of January. Another batch will be having an exam and it would be on the 26th and 27th of August, 2017 and the deadline for this batch is on the 26th of July.
According to the department, there would be testing centers in Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Manila for the February batch. The August batch would have testing centers at Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, and Tuguegarao. For the room assignments, all are not yet available. Rest assured that the room assignments will be announced two (2) to three (3) days before the examination.
To further remind you of the instructions each examinees should be aware of, read the following:
1. Examinees are required to wear their school uniform as per Res. No. 113 dated May 18, 1994.
2. Of course, late comers will not be admitted. So you need to report as early as 6-6:30 AM on the date of your examination.
3. Bring the following on the date of the examination:
a. Official Receipt
b. Pencils (no. 1 or no. 2)
c. Notice of Admission (NoA)
d. Black Pens ONLY
e. Metered-Stamped Window Mailing Envelope
f. Long Brown and Plastic Envelopes
4. Cellular phones and other gadgets are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If caught, then you may be subject to disqualification where you might lose your opportunity in gaining your license.
5. Make sure to review your Notice of Admission (NoA) and to bring it during your exam.
Now that you are aware of the room assignments, take note of all the instructions written above to avoid hassle and interruption from your taking of the exam. Again, take note that LATE COMERS WON’T BE ENTERTAINED so be there on or before 6:30 AM on your examination date.