Those who have planned to take the licensure examination for Physical Therapists are announced to have the examination on the 5th and 6th of February, 2017. Testing centers that are designated would be in Cebu and Manila. The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) posted the schedule in their website a few months back in order for exam takers to know the details on their examination. The Commission also noted the fewest but most relevant instructions they have for applicants.
2. Take note on the venue or the location of the examination for the Physical Therapist’s Licensure Examination.
3. Wear the prescribed dress code. If you are unaware, shorts, slippers with open ends, sleeveless shirts are not allowed. It is also advisable that you wear a shirt with a collar to be extra sure.
4. Of course, late comers will not be admitted. So you need to report as early as 6-6:30 AM on the date of your examination. Fees will be forfeited.
5. Cellular phones and other gadgets are strictly prohibited. If caught, then you may be subject to disqualification where you might lose your opportunity in gaining your license.
a. Official Receipt
b. Pencils (no. 1 or no. 2)
c. Notice of Admission (NoA)
d. Black Pens
e. Metered-Stamped Window Mailing Envelope
f. Long Brown and Plastic Envelopes
7. Takers are also advised to take note and verify their application number from the proctor on the day of the examination.
8. Read and Review instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examinees Guide for the PRC are not liable for mistakes and interruptions.
Takers of the Physical Therapy examination shall be made aware of the room assignments two (2) to three (3) days before the exam date. It is safe to say that in the next coming weeks, aspiring Physical Therapists are to prepare for the date of their examination.