As we all know, Filipinos are known to the world as a group of people who loves eating. Whether it’s a celebration for a birthday, promotions at work, marriage, or just a plain night out, eating is never a thing to miss. We love the inexpensive delicious Filipinos delicacies we can find in the streets but wouldn’t it be better if you dine in a place where you can grab all-that-you-can-eat? Yeah, I know what went in you mind – EXPENSIVE but we’re here and we’ll provide you a list of buffet date spots in and around the Metro – good thing about that is it’s only under P500.00!
Aside from the rise of K-Drama, Korean restaurants are also becoming a boom here in our country. If you try and think of it, expensive and exotic would be the first two things that would come in mind – until you try Don-Day. Don-Day is one of the cheapest – if not, the cheapest Korean restaurant that offers eat-all-you-can-meat from Chap Chae, Beef Bulgogi, Ice cream, and Samgyeopsal!
- Php 299 – Don Day Table Buffet (Mon-Fri) (Without Grill, Lunch Time Only)
- Php 399 – with Samgyupsal (Lunch and Dinner) (Mon-Fri)
- Php 499 – with Beef + Samgyupsal (Mon-Sun) (Dinner)
Don-Day is located at 40 Malingap St., Teachers Village, Quezon City and 2G-5 Sunshine Boulevard Plaza, Quezon Ave. corner Scout Santiago Barangay South Triangle, Quezon City
Obvious from its name, this restaurant is made for the pleasure of dessert-lovers. Love Desserts has been curing the sweet tooth of visitors since 2011 and it is not showing a slow stop. Even if its named Love Desserts, they also serve a variety of snacks to stray you away from too much sweetness.
- Php 199 – All the sweets you can imagine!! (Red Velvet Cakes, Peach Bavarian Creams, Mille Crepe Cake, Vanilla Panna Cotta with Mangoes and Blueberries, etc.) Visitors are allowed 2 hours inside and this also comes with unlimited milk-tea and/or ice blended coffee.
Love Desserts is located at 915 Banawe Street, Quezon City, Pearl Drive, Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City, and Fairview.
- Php 390 Lunch (Tues – Sat)
- Php 490 Dinner (Mon – Sun)
Charaptor is located at 9752 Kamagong Corner Aranga Street, San Antonio, Makati City
GPoint Smorgasbord and Bar
You would probably mistake this restaurant for a bar and if that’s the case, you are not wrong. GPoint looks more of a pub than a restaurant but this pub-looking-restaurant features thirteen (13) cold dishes and eighteen (18) hot dishes which include Korean, Japanese, Arab, American, Scandinavian, and British cuisines. They also have a pool table which visitors can use from 11 A.M.’til 5 P.M.
- Php 299 – (Mon – Sat 11 AM. to 3 PM) (Sun 1 PM to 3 PM) this does not include drinks and customers have 2 hours to enjoy.
- They also have crazy hours run from 3 PM to 5 PM where you can get your drinks at a very low price! For instance, a bottle of Tanduay Ice would cost you P25 and special drinks would be P65.
GPoint Smorgasbord and Bar is located at 510 Faura, Padre Street, Ermita, Manila from 11 A.M. – 3 A.M. (Mon – Sun) and 1 P.M. – 3 A.M. (Sun)
- P 298 – Daily Fiesta Lunch Buffet (11 A.M. to 2 P.M.)
- Enjoy luscious BigPlate Lechon Kawali, Kare-Kare, Beef (Slow-cooked), Crispy pata, fried chicken, and many more.
- Php 169 – (Mon – Fri)
- Php 179 – (Weekends and Holidays)
- Php 490 – Lunch Buffet (Mon – Fri)
- Php 580 – Dinner Buffet