This holiday season, a lot of businesses and establishments offer promos and discounts. The Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), is going to have a raffle named the BPI Get Ready to win EMC Raffle promo. In this article, we will give you everything you need to know about it from the Mechanics, the prize, and what you can expect with the raffle!
What is the BPI get ready to win raffle promo?
This “promo” is open to all BPI clients nationwide. Whether it is BPI, BPI Family Savings Bank, and BPI Direct, they can join! Moreover, existing BPI cardholders have a chance in the promo too! To be more specific, cardholders of the following cards are eligible to join:
- BPI ePay Mastercard;
- BPI ePay Visa Prepaid; and
- BPI Amore Visa
- BPI Direct (BPID) Debit Mastercard;
- BPI Debit Mastercard; and
- BPI Family Savings Bank (BFSB) Debit Mastercard
If you have any of these cards, then you are eligible to join. However, those are not the only eligibility tules in joining the BPI Get Ready to Win EMV Raffle Promo.
BPI Get Ready to Win EMV Raffle Promo eligibility requirements:
- The BPI debit or prepaid cardholder must first have received SMS/EDM from the bank itself to their registered contact details. The message will say that they have earned one (1) electronic raffle entry automatically.
- They must have mad claimed and activated any of the cards before October 27, 2018 to February 5, 2019; or
- Must have replaced their BPI More Fun e-Prepaid and BPI Express Cash card to either BPI e-Pay Mastercard or BPI Amore Visa and have them activated from October 27, 2018 to February 5, 2019; lastly
- They must have used any of their cards to pay for purchases via the Points-of-Sale system or their BPI EMV prepaid card to purcahse items either via POS or online.
When will be the duration of the promo?
This BPI get ready to win EMV raffle promo will run from the 27th of October 2018 until the 5th of February 2019. The deadline of the entries is going to be on the 5th of February 2019 at 11:59 P.M.
Moreover, there is a cut off time for the qualification of entries, daily and that is also at 11:59 P.M.
How would I accumulate raffle entries?
Yes, you guessed it. The more purchases, the more raffle entries you get. In the BPI website, they put into a table how the raffle entries and dates are.
NOTE: There will only be one (1) winner from Debit and one (1) winner from prepaid. So, there can’t be two (2) winners so make sure to check your account.
When will the raffle entries be drawn?
Automatically, the raffle will be drawn at 8:00 A.M. This happens ellectonically at the 9th Floor, BPI Buendia Center, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Brgy. Bel-Air, Makati City.
Of course, in order for the cardholders to win, their account needs to:
- Be active at the time of the draw ’til the claiming
- Be activated on the given dates on when it should have been activated.
How will BPI notify clients that they have won the raffle?
Raffle winners will know that they have won because they will be notified by their banks through:
- Electronic Direct Mail
- Registered Mail
Furthermore, a list of the winners will be duly posted in the BPI website. You can easily access it at www.bpiexpressonline.com
Non-cash winners must present their valid card (BPI, BPID, or BFSP and one (1) government valid ID when they claim the prizes. All winners will be given sixty (60) calendar days from the day they receive their notice to claim and get their prizes. Failure to comply to the number of days would have their prizes forfeited with approval from DTI.
What are the prizes of the BPI Get ready to win EMV raffle promo?
As per their website, the draws and winners have already started since the 7th of November. However, you still have a chance because promo period runs until next year! The following are the prizes:
- P500.00 – Cash prize
- P1, 000 – Cash prize
- Zalora GCs
- P500, 000.00 – Grand Cash Prize
- P2, 000.00 – Cash Prize
- PAL Mabuhay Points worth Roundtrip Economy tickets to Hong Kong; and
- PAL Mabuhay Points worth Roundtrip Economy tickets to Cebu.
To know more information about it, visit their website and see the prizes, schedules, dates, and draws yourselves! Just proceed to the BPI Express Online website and learn more.
Cash and non-cash prize winners
Cash prize winners will get their rewards through their BPI, BPID debit or prepaid card account, or BFSB within sixty (6) banking days from the draw date.
Non-cash prize winners, on the other hand, can claim what they have won from the BPI Debit Cards Products Team at the 11th Floor BPI Buendia Center, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Brgy. Bel-Air Makati City.
What if I am not from Metro Manila? How can I claim my prizes?
Since cash prizes will be credited to the account, non-cash winners who are not in Metro Manila should inform their respective banks on their preferred branches for them to be able to claim their prizes.
Therefore, the main branch in Makati will notify branches
Other important information you need to know about the BPI Get Ready to WIN EMV raffle promo:
- Cardholders can only win once in every draw (from the 1st to the 5th of the raffle draws). They also have a chance to win in the 6th grand raffle draw.
- If it’s a joint account, only one (1) raffle prize will still be awarded and it is going to be given to the winning card number.
- Raffle prizes that are not cash prizes are not convertible to cash. So, cash prizes will include the necessary taxes to the winning client.
- Mabuhay Miles Points would be valid until January 2020. So, you have a year to plan your vacation if you are one of the lucky winners of the Mabuhay Miles Points.
- BPI will be publishing names and photos and winners should authorize BPI to disclose these information.
For more information, you can visit the BPI Express Online website on the details of the BPI Get Ready to Win EMV Raffle Promo. Don’t lose your chance to win cash and non-cash prizes!
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out by losing a spot in the raffle draw! There’s a chance to win a total of P500, 000.00 by just participating in this draw!
Get ready for the P3M-total prizes waiting in store for you! Just follow the guidelines and the procedure on how you can be part of the BPI Get ready to win EMV raffle promo!