The announcement made on the Supercell Forum doesn’t just present one update but a handful of them; however, the highlight is the Air Sweeper. This new anti-air defense works by pushing back groups of flying enemies with strong blasts of air. Although it slows the progress of air attacks, it doesn’t give any damage to the enemies. Air Sweepers can only face one way but can be rotated to the player’s chosen direction. Gamers have to upgrade their Town Hall to the 6th level in order to get this new anti-air defense.
Aside from that, Supercell also announced an update on the Clan Bookmarks wherein gamers can bookmark any Clan for viewing at a later time. Up to 30 clans can be bookmarked by one player.
There’s also the Clan War attack army preview wherein gamers can inspect their troops, Clan troops, spells and heroes. With this update gamers can not end war attacks early without surrendering.
Here are some more updates from the Supercell Forum:
* Starting at Town Hall 5, a one-time name change will become available in the game settings – use it wisely!
* Clan chat now shows when Clan settings are changed, indicating who changed them
* Defense ranges can now be seen even when the defense is under construction
* Defense modes can now be changed even when the defense is under construction
* Defensive buildings now initially point away from the TH in combat, EXCEPT for the Air Sweeper, which always points in its configured direction
* Attacking troops will not start chasing defending troops as far away as they used to
* Fixed a very rare case where a defense might target a troop at the edge of its range, but not fire
* Loot values for many lower level single player maps have been improved, along with some slight layout tweaks and surprises
* You are now more likely to find targets at or near your Town Hall level in multiplayer matchmaking
* Strength calculations have been updated in Clan Wars matchmaking to compensate for high level walls and heroes, skeleton traps, etc.
* (Already released in the 2x Clan XP event) Clan Wars matchmaking now prefers to wait a bit longer and try to find a bit better match