Are you looking for the consulate General office in Honolulu? If so, then you’ve come to the correct post. In this article, we will be sharing the details on how an individual can get to the Philippine Embassy in Honolulu, Hawaii. Not only that, we will also be giving you details on how you can be in contact with different embassies in the U.S.
To start, what importance does an embassy have? In definition, an embassy is the representation of a nation in another country. It is the one who gets the messages across seas over to foreigners; in this instance to OFWs or to Filipinos living in a different country. A consul general leads a consulate general of a specific country. For example, a consulate general of the Philippines in the United States represents the Philippines in the United States.
The Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu
Address – 2433 Pali Hwy, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
How do I get there?
If coming from West Oahu or from the Honolulu International Airport:
- Take the H1 and proceed towards Honolulu or eastward;
- Then take exit 21. Upon reaching the intersection at Exit 21, turn left to Pali Hwy to the direction of Kailua;
- Continue along Pali Hwy. The Consulate is located about 2 miles from the intersection, right after the exit to Wyllie St.
If coming from East Oahu:
- Take the H1 and proceed westward;
- Afterwards, take exit 21;
- Continue along Pali Hwy. The Consulate is located about 2 miles from the exit 21, right after the exit to Wyllie St.
If coming from Kailua:
- Take the Highway 61 and proceed towards the direction of Honolulu;
- After, get on the rightmost lane after Jack Lane. Upon reaching the intersection, turn left to flyover back to Kailua;
- The Consulate is located right after the Hawaii Baptist Academy.
If taking the public transportation:
- Coming from downtown Honolulu, take bus numbers 55, 56, 57,57a, or 65 en route towards Kailua to reach the Consulate;
- From Waikiki, take bus number 4;
- The bus stop for the Consulate is right after Wyllie St. or the Hawaii Baptist Academy.
You may reach the Philippine Consulate through the following numbers:
- (808) 595-6316;
- (808) 595-6317;
- (808) 595-6318; and
- (808) 595-6319
FAX NUMBER :
- (808) 595-2581
In case of emergency or outside office hours, you may call (808) 253-9446.
Below is the list of Consulate’s directory. You may dial these extension numbers after being connected to the trunkline.
Office of the Consul General
Assistance to Nationals Section
Notarials and Civil Registry Section
Dual Citizenship Section
Operator, Records and Communications Section
Trade and Economics Section
Office of the PACOM Liaison
Overseas Absentee Voting Inquiries
Here are important notices and reminders of where you can find a Philippine Embassy in the United States of America. Consular Jurisdiction is simply the area where a specific consular caters. Filipinos need to ensure that the embassy they’re visiting is part of the consular jurisdiction of the establishment.
Philippine Consulate General in Agana, Guam
Address: Suite 601 & 602 ITC Bldg Marine Drive, Tamuning, Guam 96931-5880 P.O. Box 9880 Tamuning Guam, 96931
Contact Nos: 671-646-4620/30
Consular Jurisdiction: Caroline Islands, Guam, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau, Wake Islands.
Philippine Consulate General in Los Angeles
Address: 3600 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 500, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Contact Nos: 213-639-0980 to 85
Consular Jurisdiction: Arizona, Texas, Southern Nevada (Nye, Las Vegas, Clark, Lincoln), New Mexico, Southern California (Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Orange, San Diego, Imperial, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Kern)
Embassy of the Philippines, Washington D.C.
Address: 1617 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20036 (Consular Section)
Contact Nos: 202-467-9300
- United States of America: Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia;
- Outside USA: Anguilla, Aruba, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands (Bahamas, Bermuda, British West Indies, Cayman Islands, Turks & Caicos), Commonwealth of Jamaica, Country of Curacao, Grenada, Guadaloupe, Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, Republic of Haiti, Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Maartin, St. Martin, The Territorial Collectivity of St. Barthelemy, Trinidad and Tobago, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco
Address: 447 Sutter St. 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108
Contact Nos: 415-433-6666 to 68
Consular Jurisdiction: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Northern Nevada (Carson, Churchill, Douglas Elko, Esmeralda, Eureka, Humboldt, Lander, Lyon, Mineral, Pershing, Storie, Washoe, White Pine, Reno), Colorado, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Northern California (San Jose, Oakland, Fresno, Palo Alto, Sacramento, Stocton, Napa, Union City, San Mateo, Vallejo, Pittsburg)
Philippine Consulate General in Chicago
Address: 30 North Michigan Ave., Suite 2100, Chicago, IL 60602
Contact Nos: 312-332-6458 to 59
Consular Jurisdiction: Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu
Address: 2433 Pali Highway, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
Contact Nos: 808-595-6316 to 19
Consular Jurisdiction: Hawaii, American Samoa, French Polynesia
Philippine Consulate General in New York
Address: 556 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10036
Contact Nos: 212-764-1330
Consular Jurisdiction: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
Philippine Consulate General in Saipan
Address: 5th Floor, Nauru Bldg. Susupe, P.O. Box 500731 CK, Saipan, MP 96950, Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands
Contact Nos: 670-234-1848
Consular Jurisdiction: Island of Saipan, The Northern Islands, Tinian, Rota
Honorary Philippine Consulate General in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Mr. Henry B. Howard
Address: 12th Floor, 1200 Brickell Avenue, Miami, Florida 33131
Email: [email protected]
Honorary Philippine Consulate General in Atlanta, Georgia
For the honorary consulate in Georgia, it has been an advise that they will continue their services through mail. Please direct all inquiries to Consul General Raoul R. Donato at e-mail address [email protected] In addition to that, if you have queries and things you’d like to clarify, you can contact the Philippine Embassy in Washington, D.C. at [email protected]