Smart Bro is still part of the prepaid scope so you would still need to check for your balance. In this article, we will teach you on how you can have a Smart Bro balance inquiry without a sweat. First and foremost, let me give you a rundown on what Smart Bro is. Smart Bro is a portable device which acts as a source of internet connection using mobile data. It’s not a wired connection; it’s still wireless and it acts like a wi-fi source.
Since it’s still prepaid, it still doesn’t have unlimited access to data. Meaning, you would still have to do a Smart Bro balance inquiry every now and then to check where you’re at in terms of data usage.
How can I check my Smart Bro balance?
In doing a Smart Bro balance inquiry, you have two (2) ways: by checking it through MySmart or through the Smart Bro dashboard. We will teach you both ways so you have the two (2) options on how you can check for the remaining balance on your Smart Bro device.
Smart Bro balance inquiry through MySmart:
1. Firstly, you need to have an account at my.smart.com.ph.
- Proceed to the website given above if you don’t have an account yet
- Fill-out the details which include your Smart number (prepaid or postpaid), your first and last name, and your email address
- You can also use your Google and Facebook accounts to be linked to your future MySmart account.
2. Once you have an account, the next step is to link or connect your Smart Bro number to your MySmart account.
3. Afterward, log in to MySmart and select your Smart Bro number.
4. Under “Your Smart Accounts”, find and select “Balance and Usage.”
5. You can now view your remaining balance (prepaid) or outstanding balance (postpaid) and other account details such as your active subscriptions, remaining data allocation, and promo expiry.
Smart Bro balance inquiry through the Smart Bro dashboard:
1. If you’re not fond of the MySmart method, you can also use the main Smart Bro dashboard. Although in this method, you would need a device like a laptop, tablet, etc., for you to use it as a platform of the Smart Bro account you wish to check.
2. Using your Smart Bro-connected device, open up a browser and go to www.smart.com.ph/brodashboard.
3. Afterward, you can start view your remaining balance (prepaid) or outstanding balance (postpaid) and other account details such as your active subscriptions, remaining data allocation, and promo expiry.
Knowing how you can check your balance is actually essential because:
- You won’t go over (if you are postpaid);
- By checking your Smart Bro balance inquiry every now and then, you are at par on how much you should only use;
- You can do a lot of stuff like check your outstanding balance, view account details, view bills, literally everything you need to know about your Smart account can be found there.